Monday, October 12, 2009

HUSTLABALL BALL NYC 2009... A WRAP!

there are times in my career when i just have to stop, take a step back and take it all in. like, looking around at all these people and wondering "how the fuck did i get here?!" its also times like these that make me remember how much i appreciate all of you... my fans and fans who've become friends. without you guys this trip would seriously suck! case in point. my friend max sinclair aka kurt weber who was my scene partner in our TITAN film BAD CONDUCT told me something very surprising. he said "you won't believe how many people come up to me at my gigs in DC (where he now lives) to ask if im still in touch with you and how they can find you on line... they love you in DC mike!" what the fuck?! really?! bullshit! but its true apparently. i have fans in our nations capital who can't wait for me to get my tail down to SECRETS. then there are the fans all night long who are NOT new york fans who came specifically to see ME? insane i tell you!

i have to thank RENTBOY and everyone on staff over there! you guys fuckin rock! you all pulled off yet another spectacular event! special thanks to sean and brandon for all your hard and amazing work! i hope you boys are still asleep because you deserve it!

and Big D himself... my bro and good friend diesel washington... your cock never tasted so good! did you have asparagus for dinner? yummmm! thank you! oh, and my chi town bro the hammer, ricky sinz! you're a fuckin nut and i love you!

big hugs and big love to the one and only Chi Chi LaRue who was rocken dem beats in the VIP lounge all night long! she got the boys all hot and dirty, natch! the cock was out and flyin from wall to wall. there were also a couple of gogo loads shot on anyone close enough to get a facial... including me which was by accident... i didn't see it comin (no pun). i just happened to be walkin by one of the hottest mocha muscle boys i've ever seen and WHAM! right in the kisser and my drink...

so, for all my fans and everyone who came out last night... THANK YOU! it meant the world to me and i love and appreciate you all. you can see me and ricky sinz tonight at view bar at 8pm for the closing weekend party. this is my long awaited return to the gogo box that started it all for me AND I WANT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!


COURTESY OF DIESEL WASHINGTON'S BLOG

mbed>


THE PARTY CONTINUES TONIGHT AT VIEW BAR!


AND ON OCTOBER 28th
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!

max sinclair & mike dreyden
~ live on stage ~

1 comment:

Tball said...

I really ought to remember to plan ahead and attend a Hustlaball one year. Y'all always have so much fun at them.