Saturday, October 11, 2008

i done lost my head...

ok, so i wasn't gonna do this, but with so many of you stopping me on the street, at the bars, and in the middle of a gogo set on a box, i figured i should say something. so here it is... i have no idea why HX is running the expo ad with my head cut off. i appreciate the concern but honestly... im not bothered by it. the important thing here is that i am thankful to have been, for the lack of a better term, the poster boy for this year's expo AND i'm grateful to wilson models for asking me to be in the shoot. so fret not. if the add with my missing head is fuckin with your head then come on down to the manhattan center today at 3pm to see AAAALLLLLL of me, or at least what i can legally show you in public with other people around. LOL! ~MD

1 comment:

mascdudewriter said...

Hey, it was cool to get to meet/grope you yesterday at the expo. I just linked you to my site, check it out:

http://mascdudewriter.blogspot.com/