Red-Eye Chocolate and Peanut Butter Protein Parfait with Blueberries and Dark Chocolate Chips
This parfait packs a punch; and not just because it's made with Gaspari Nutrition ISOFusion. The shot of coffee gives you the jolt you need to jumpstart your day.
- 1 scoop Gaspari ISOFusion protein powder
- 1 tbsp Nescafe instant coffee
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup Fage 0% non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1/3 cup organic granola
- Fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Add granola to a jar, glass, cup or bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup yogurt on top of the granola.
- Mix 1/3 cup yogurt with powdered peanut butter. Add to the jar.
- Mix 1/3 cup yogurt with protein powder, coffee, and cocoa powder. Add to the jar.
- Top parfait with granola, 1 tbsp of chocolate chips, and blueberries.
Amount per serving
Calories - 435
Total Fat - 9g
Total Carb - 34g
Protein - 55g
Kevin Alexander for Bodybuilding.com